Pompeii - where you can walk through the streets of a Roman town as they did 2,000 years ago.
Enjoy the sights across the bay of Naples, with spectacular views of Vesuvius & the islands of Capri & Ischia.
Then drive onto the Amalfi Coast where you will see Positano also known as the vertical village.
Plenty of stops for photo opportunities before driving you down into the village where you can explore the tiny streets filled with linens, sandals & beachwear before arriving down at the church of Maria Assunta.
A couple of hours to visit this remarkable site -walk through the forum, see the bakery, call in at the thermal baths and admire the houses and shops. You can rent headphones, private guide, take yourselves around - the choice is yours.
A photo stop overlooking the picturesque village of Positano before driving down into the village. Browse through the tiny shops, wander along the narrow streets, and enjoy the atmosphere of this remarkable village.
We will offer you a choice of locations, from off the beaten track to local pizzeria -Free time to enjoy a snack- whichever you prefer, we do hope that you love your food and would like to try the local specialities as well as the pasta, olive oil and local.
Included in the price
- English speaking driver, tolls, parking fees, tax.
- Door to door service from your hotel or ship - pick up and drop off in Sorrento
- Suggested timings, shore excursion 08.30hrs -8 hours- or if you prefer, a half-day.
- Hotel/accommodation pick ups - 09.00hrs - 8 hours
- If you are on a shore excursion, we will modify timings to suit you
- Lunch, tips, Entrance fees
- Private guiding in excavation sites.
- We can organise specialised guides for sites on request.
- Entrance Fees (per person):
- Pompeii Euro 15